This is a follow up to my recent post on the new Rico Reserve Mouthpieces.
Rico is heavily promoting them and there are several opportunities this week to try the mouthpieces in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. The versatile Lee Livengood will be in residence at the first three places to work on mouthpieces. Below are the upcoming times and venues (the Music and Arts Open House in Hurst is 5 minutes from my house! Here is a flyer, Rico Reserve Mouthpieces In Hurst, Texas):
· Monday, 9/10 | 1:30-3:00 pm, Fort Worth, Texas Christian University
· Tuesday, 9/11 | 6:00-9:00 pm, Plano, Music and Arts (701 North Central Expressway; Suite 200)
· Wednesday, 9/12 | 6:00-9:00 pm, Hurst, Music and Arts (North East Mall; 1428 West Pipeline Rd)
· Thursday, 9/13 | 6:00-9:00 pm, Carrollton, H. Karlsson Woodwinds (Contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or (469)546-7097)
· Friday, 9/14 | 9:00-11:00 am, Commerce, Texas A&M University-Commerce (Contact Mary Druhan at email@example.com)
ClarinetMike says, “Get in your car and come check ’em out!”