The below is in the lastest ICA (International Clarinet Association) E-News circular email.
- Seller must be a current member of the ICA.
- Sellers send a quantity of each title (CD, print music, etc) they would like to list on consignment, a suggested 5-10 copies per title, plus short descriptions of each title for marketing purposes. Include a jpg image of the CD or print music cover if you can.
- The ICA will post your item(s) for sale, and promote the online store on its website, in The Clarinet, and in its quarterly e-newsletters, and handle all sales and shipping. We also suggest that sellers link to the ICA store from their own websites once the item is posted.
- The ICA will retain a 30% commission on the retail price of merchandise sold, and sellers receive 70%.
- Sellers will receive a commission statement and a check for merchandise sold at the end of each quarter, if there was any sales activity for your item.
Let us know if you’re interested, and send your CDs or compositions with a packing slip that lists quantities sent and the retail list price for each item. Be sure to include short descriptions of each title that can be posted with the item online, plus a jpg image of the CD or printed music cover. Questions? Email email@example.com.