I have found that one of most useful things in my teaching studio and my home office where I practice is a roll of paper towels. Paper towels are so very useful for so many things. Here are just a few:
– Get water out of clarinet joints.
– Remove excess cork grease off corks.
– Cleans up spills and messes of ALL kinds.
– Put some diluted Hydrogen Peroxide on one and disinfect mouthpiece.
– Decent at dabbing water from under “flooded out” pads- especially if no cigarette papers are available.
– Function as napkin while eating sandwich between lessons.
Etc., Etc., Etc.
ClarinetMike says, “Get some paper towels!”